Most railways have wagons from all over the country, Bishops Nympton is no exception
as the railway plays host to several wagons from other railway companies as well
as privately owned wagons. Some of the 5 plank wagons are painted in the old GWR
brick red livery that was used by the GWR for a very short period around 1910.